Friday, October 14, 2011

Hocus Pocus

Hi all! Did you miss me? It seems like forever since I posted here. I haven't done much scrapping lately, I've been so busy! Autumn is yard cleanup time, the Detroit Tigers are in the American League Playoffs so I HAVE to watch the games on TV, and I was earning a little extra cash at my sister's yard sale.

With all that, I couldn't resist cutting a little time out of my schedule to scrap with this awesome new collection, a collab between Val of geniaBeana Scraps and CT buddy Melissa of Cluster Queen Creations. It's called Hocus Pocus:


Now let me tell you, this collab is HUGE, which is why I'm only showing you the bundle preview. If I showed you each individual preview, this post would go on for days.

There is the kit.

The templates.

The solid paper pack.

The dotted cardstock pack.

The add-on alpha.

The free-with-purchase add-on element pack.

Glossy layer styles.

Glitter layer styles.

As always, you can buy individual portions of the collection or go with the value-added bundle. Check them out at Val's store HERE at ScrapMatters or Melissa's shop HERE at The Digichick!

I used the bundle to re-do an older Halloween layout:



I also have an idea for a non-Halloween layout that this kit is perfect for. I hope you'll stop back soon to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment