Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Shades of Autumn

I'm ba-aa-ck! I am so excited to share some news with you! I have recently joined the Creative Team of Designs by Sweet Mesquite, based exclusively at Scrappity Doo Dah! I wasn't really looking to add to my CT teams, but I had been an admirer of Beth's kits and templates for some time now, so when she contacted me and asked me if I'd be interested, I said sure!

I already had some of her kits, but this one, called Shades of Autumn, that was released a while ago, just called to me:


You can pick the kit up HERE. Here's a layout I did with it for a scraplift challenge at SDD:


I used it to make my siggy at SDD too:

SDD Sept siggie
Don't you love it? I do! Look for more from Designs by Sweet Mesquite in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment