Saturday, August 27, 2011

Relaxing

Hi all! We attended a big family wedding last night. I had a ton of fun and got to bed pretty late, so today I'm just relaxing, and thought I'd catch up on a few layouts to show you.

Here's a layout I did for a mini-kit challenge at Scrappity Doo Dah:


The mini was by Lisete Scraps.

I jumped at the chance to use this multi-photo template offered up for a template challenge at ScrapMatters. It was perfect for these photos from earlier this summer!


The kit is Life's Little Surprises by the ScrapMatters Design Team.

This layout was done for a scraplift challenge, also at ScrapMatters. I love to use blocks of papers sometimes:


If the kit looks familiar, it's Sweet's Tea Party by geniaBeana Scraps, which I showed you a few posts back. And this layout won a Gallery Standout mention at SM!

Finally, I want to show you this layout. I used it for challenges at both ScrapMatters AND Scrappity Doo Dah...at SM you were asked to create a page about "sleep" and at SDD, you were asked to use a large photo:


I mixed two kits here, Dream a Little Dream by geniaBeana Scraps and Lit Up by Dylabel Designs. This layout won Layout of the Day at SDD!

All caught up now, but make sure you check back in the next few weeks...there will be lots of new kits coming down the pike, and a big celebration for Val of geniaBeana Scraps! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment