Friday, July 22, 2011

Chillin'

Hi all! Hot enough for ya?! I am told we hit the 100 degree mark yesterday, but it's cooling down to the 80's today. Whoo hoo! Well, my perfect way to stay out of the heat is to cozy up with my computer and to do some scrapping.

Here's a few random layouts I've done the last couple of weeks:

For a template challenge at ScrapMatters is this layout done using geniaBeana's kit Carefree:


I'm proud to say that this layout got a Gallery Stand Out mention at ScrapMatters AND Scrappity Doo Dah! AND Layout of the Day at Brownie Scraps!

This next layout was done for a mini kit challenge at Brownie Scraps, but I also used a template by geniaBeana:


Here's a page I did for a template challenge at Scrappity Doo Dah, using a kit called You Make Me Happy by Sweet Mesquite Designs:


And lastly, this layout was done for an ad challenge at SDD...you were given this print ad as inspiration:



And the layout I came up with, using Fresh by Dylabel Designs:



Well, I think I'm all caught up now! Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment