Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Odds n Ends

A few weeks ago I spent a fair amount of time scrapping pages for various challenges at the forums I visit so I thought I'd show you what I was up to. This first layout was done for a challenge at ScrapMatters that asked you to use spring colors, so I used geniaBeana Scraps' April Mix-a Kit collection, Spring Things:


(Dotted Cardstock, Spring Things element pack, Spring Things alpha)

This next layout was done for a scraplift challenge at Scrappity Doo Dah, and I'm proud to say it was chosen as Layout of the Day there on April 13th:


The kit is Momentos by LiseteScrap.

This layout was done at SDD for a mini kit challenge. The mini was also by LiseteScrap:



The next three layouts were all done for challenges at ScrapMatters:

(kit: Shabby Fall by geniaBeana Scraps)


(kit: Boho Chic by geniaBeana Scraps)


(kit: Modish by geniaBeana Scraps)

As you can see, I'm having tons o' fun playing with these old photos. The ones that are in good shape are easy to work with, and I find it challenging to pretty up the ones that are a little debilitated. Not being a pro by any means, I'm happy with how most of them come out. I hope you enjoy seeing them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment