Sunday, March 13, 2011

Light and Bright

There's still no sign of spring here in Michigan, so thank goodness for Belinda of Dylabel Designs and Val of geniaBeana Scraps, who have both released some wonderful kits that help me remember spring is sure to come soon!

Here's a lovely kit that they collaborated on called Dragonfly Wishes, with plenty of sweet flowers and dragonflies and my favorite color, purple:

The kit is on sale right now HERE at ScrapMatters or HERE at Scrappity Doo Dah! I was inspired to do this light and bright LO for a challenge at ScrapMatters:

Not forgetting that the month of March also gives us St. Patrick's Day, Dylabel Designs has come out with this kit called Lucky, available HERE at Scrappity Doo Dah:

I did this fun page for a challenge at SDD:

I'm liking these layouts with the light backgrounds. It's so refreshing after the dark days of winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment