Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Stuff!

How is everyone on this fine February 1st? Here in Michigan we are waiting for a blizzard to hit tonight. It's good thing I have some wonderful new kits to show you to take my mind off winter!

Remember the announcement about Dylabel Designs? Well, Belinda's store at Scrappity Doo Dah is officially open, and I have two brand new kits to show you. The first is a sweet little kit called Steady Love that has a turtle theme, but is really appropriate for general or Valentine layouts:

Just for fun, I scrapped these photos of the little turtle we had a few years back. I also used a new template by geniaBeana Scraps:

Next from Dylabel Designs is another themed kit called EllaFun:

Not having any elephants to scrap, I did a page of a funny little guy:

And now we move over to Brownie Scraps, where Scraps by Mara has released a bright kit with an eye towards Valentine's Day called My Heart:

Here's a page of a little girl that I *heart*:

All these new kits are on sale at their respective shops for a short time only, so make sure you hop on over and pick them up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment