Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bee Mine

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, there's no shortage of kits that are all about love, love, love. What's neat, though, is when a kit uses non-traditional colors or is versatile enough for non-lovey layouts, such as this adorable new kit from Dylabel Designs called Bee Mine:


Since the kit uses our high school colors, I scrapped a page using a photo from a few years back:

You can pick up this fun kit HERE at Scrappity Doo Dah!

I've had some time lately to participate in some challenges at the various forums, so I thought I'd show you what I've been up to. First is my page for a template challenge at Scrappity Doo Dah. I grabbed a wonderful photo from my niece Ashley's FB album and made this layout using Steady Love by Dylabel Designs:

For a lyrics challenge, also at Scrappity Doo Dah, is this layout made using Dylabel Designs' EllaFun:

And last, I just posted this layout at ScrapMatters for one of their Roadmap to Scrap challenges which just so happened to be hosted by Val of geniaBeana Scraps, who also designed the kit I used, Basically Elegant:

Have a Happy Valentine's Day, everyone, and I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment