Sunday, December 19, 2010

Some P365 goodness

The year 2010 is quickly drawing to a close, and so is my Project 365. Today I'm giving you weeks 47 through 50, and if you do the math, that means there's only two weeks left! So, without further ado:

I continued my love affair with genia Beana's Shabby Fall for weeks 47 and 48:


And for weeks 49 and 50 I used an absolutely gorgeous collab kit from the designers at ScrapMatters called Magical Winterland. The templates for all the pages here today are from Trixie Scraps:


As you may have noticed, I am still missing a few photos here and there. A challenge at ScrapMatters encouraged us P365 slackers to embrace our shortcomings, hence the "photo not found" joke in week 47! You may also have noticed that my blog looks a little different. The online server that hosted my background image crashed and the image was lost. So I'm trying to decide whether to restore it or to give my blog a fresh new face for the new year. :)

50 weeks down, 2 to go!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment