Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Odds n' Ends

Hi all! When one door closes, another one opens.

I had just decided to reduce my Creative Team commitments a bit...my tenure as a Supreme Team member over at GoDigitalScrapbooking had come to an end, and I was going to focus on other forums...when I was asked by my scrapping buddy Michelle if I would be willing to CT for her for a bit. You see, Michelle just opened up her very first store over at My Life and Scrap! Michelle designs under the name of Ohana Designs, and being familiar with her work, I had to say yes! She creates the most wonderful kits...take a look at this little number called Odds n' Ends:


Here's my first page using this kit, done for a template challenge Michelle is hosting this month over at MLAS:

I'm excited to show you what else is coming from Ohana Designs, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment