Sunday, September 26, 2010

Odds n Ends

This is a long post, so if you're going to stick with me to the end, go get a snack!

It's a chilly, cloudy day here today so I'm staying parked in front of my computer, with an occasional foray into the basement to do laundry. It occurred to me that I have a lot of pages that I've done lately for challenges that I haven't posted here since they weren't specifically done as a CT page, just done for fun! So, I'm going to post them here and let you all see what I've been up to instead of oh, let's say, cleaning my basement! I have to admit, though, that a lot of these pages wouldn't exist if it weren't for the fact that so many of my friends and relatives love to post their images on Facebook (you know who you are!), which I promptly grab and scrap! I know I'm supposed to be going back through my own old photos and scrapping those, but sometimes the photo editing required to make them passable is just so overwhelming and not always successful (I have to admit that I'm just not a very good photographer, and years of using instant cameras and putting the pictures in the adhesive albums didn't help). This way is so much easier, lol! And it's all done with love!

First of all, I DO want to show you a new kit from Dylabel Designs, a collab with Leslie Bodoh called Punked-for the Boys. It's a boy-themed kit with an edge, and a little birdie told me that it will soon be followed by a version for the girls! But for right now, pick up for the Boys HERE at Elemental Scraps:


And two pages I did with this kit:


I also used it for a challenge at ScrapMatters that asked you to blend papers:



And now for my random layouts:

Done for a template challenge at Brownie Scraps using My Little Boy from Scraps by Mara.

Next:

For a recipe challenge at ScrapMatters using Autumnal by genia Beana Scraps. A lot of people thought I did a photo treatment, but that's just how the images were colored after sitting around for 9 years, lol!

This is new:

Using Late September by genia Beana Scraps.

Another one:

For a scraplift challenge at GoDigitalScrapbooking, using Be Free by Majula Designs.

And next:

Done for a template challenge at ScrapMatters, using Sun Shiny Day by genia Beana Scraps.

I did this one earlier this week:

For a challenge at Elemental Scraps using Mmm, Fall, the ES September Mega Kit which was available for free from the ES blog !

Just did this one yesterday:

Done for the Week 4 Birthday Bash scrapping challenge at Brownie Scraps, using Birthday Bash, the September Brownie Scraps collab. Luckily I knew of a couple of guys who just had birthdays, lol!

And finally,

Created for a scraplift challenge at ScrapMatters using Oceanside by Trixie Scraps Designs. This was another page where people assumed I extensively recolored the photo, but that's pretty much the way it came off of Becca's FB page, I just tweaked it a bit! ;)

Thanks for humoring me by looking at my work (*fun*). And yes, I'll get around to the latest P365 pages too, but this was capturing my attention first!

No comments:

Post a Comment