Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rhapsody by Carena Designs

Today I'm so happy to show you this absolutely gorgeous kit from Carena Designs, Rhapsody. I'm just overcome with the colors and the floral scrumptiousness of this kit. I used it for a layout I did for a Speed Scrap over at GoDigitalScrapbooking last night. If you like it as much as I do, hop on over to the GDS shop HERE and pick it up!

My layout:

The blues in this kit make it easy to do a page for boys, and there's some elements that would work for a music-themed page too---I may be making one of those soon! And speaking of layouts, I just have to tell you---see the new blinkie over on the right? The page I showed you yesterday using Marti Scraps' kit MMgood won Layout of the Day over at Brownie Scraps yesterday. I'm tickled pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment