Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm a Supreme!!!

Well, I've hit an amazing milestone in my scrapping life--I made the Supreme Team at GoDigitalScrapbooking! The Supremes are the site Creative Team for GDS--12 scrappers are selected by the site designers after a month-long elimination competition for a term lasting four months. I entered the contest just for fun and experience and look what happened! I want to show you the kits we were given each week and the layout I did with each kit (BTW, all kits are available in the store at GDS--names are linked):

Round One (108 entries): Sew Chic by Tricia Curtis


And my layout:


Round Two (78 entries): Dipsy Doodles by Dylabel Designs and Dancing Princess Designs


My layout:


Round Three (48 entries): Springy by FWTS Carola and JJ Scrapping


My page:


And finally, Round Four (28 entries): Blossom by genia Beana Scraps and Christy Skaggs


My last layout:


To see all the tons of fantastic layouts that the other contestants came up with, go to the contest gallery HERE and look around! And stay tuned for as many GDS kit layouts as I can handle! I'm excited!

1 comment: