Sunday, January 3, 2010

P365

In case you haven't heard of it, Project 365 encourages folks to take a photo a day for an entire year to document their lives and to improve their photography skills. I thought that this year I'd give it a try--I did get a new camera for Christmas, lol! Some people are posting each day's photos on Facebook or a blog or whatever, but I think I'm just going to shoot (no pun intended, lol) for weekly layouts. There are tons of designers out there creating templates for just such a purpose, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, here's a layout I did for a challenge over at ScrapBookBytes. The 5 required components: white space, sparkles, round photo(s), a string or repeated element, and brackets:



I used Designs by Laura's fabulous kit Deck the Halls, available HERE at ScrapBook Bytes!

No comments:

Post a Comment