Thursday, June 25, 2009

Only One

Hey, I'm back! We were on vacation last week in Sunny Florida. Guess what! I came back with a ton of pictures to scrap, and lucky me, the designers all have a ton of new kits for me to scrap with. First, here's a brand new kit by Wendy over at Neverland Scraps. It's called Only One, and can you imagine a better kit for scrapping summery and vacation photos? You can get the kit and all sorts of neat add-ons at NDISB:


Here's a couple of layouts I did with this kit for some swim lessons I'm taking over at Scrapable:

1 comment:

  1. I love your layouts! It looks like so much fun!

    I have a prize for you so check your email!

    Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
    Hugs from the heart,
    Jeanette

    Come scrap your blog with me…
    Easy Custom Blogs

    -:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.

    ReplyDelete