Wednesday, May 20, 2009

BIG NEWS! and...At the Seashore

I have some wonderful news! I have joined the Creative Team for Designs by Laura. What does that mean? It means that a couple of times a month I get to choose from some of Laura's lovely kits and create a page or two to show off her products here and there. She offers her products at several stores but our team's home base is at My Life and Scrap. Laura has been so fantastic, and I'm already getting to know the other team members--Jeniffer, Celine, Mara, Brandy, and Mandy. I'm so happy to be spreading my wings!

Without futher ado, here's my first two LO's for Laura--they were both done for challenges over at My Life and Scrap, so they had to follow certain requirements--go check it out!
But first, here's Laura's kit "At the Seashore" that I used for both LO's (I love these subdued colors!):

You can get it HERE

And my LO's:

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I just saw where you visited my blog! :) Thanks, will answer your question in the forum!! Hugs~~Brandy

    ReplyDelete