Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well, I've been telling friends and family about my recent addiction to digital scrapbooking. I've done a couple of dozen layouts so far, but have only had one printed. I can't print them at home since I do 12 x 12 LO's. I'll get them printed soon, I promise! In the meantime, I have the finished LO's living on a hard drive, and have been thinking for a while now that I need to figure out some way to show them off. Enter this blog. I hope to get some LO's posted in the next few days.

Side note---my real addiction, if truth be told, is collecting the templates, papers and elements that SO MANY designers are offering as freebies. I am so grateful to these creative people who go out of their way to make their work so accessible to people like me who are just finding their way. A great big THANK YOU to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment