Monday, September 16, 2024

Autumn Wings - mid-September Scrapping

Hi everyone! Halfway through September, and the the upper hemisphere is gearing up for autumn. I'm resisting a bit, though, because the weather in my neck of the woods has been very summery and I'm just not ready to let the season go.  I found a happy medium by finding this older kit by Vicki Stegall in the shop at Oscraps. Take a look at Autumn Wings:
 

I chose it to participate in the September Momma O challenge at Oscraps, which asked participants to use Vicki's products to scrap a layout with one of the many national "days" as inspiration. I chose Pet Bird Day, September 17 (tomorrow!):
 

I like the kit so much I used it for a second challenge at Oscraps, the September Quote It challenge:


And, coming to the realization that the first day of autumn is indeed just a week away, I decided to use this same kit for the signature challenge at Just Art Scrapbooking:



I hope you found a little inspiration for scrapping during this change of the seasons! Have a good week, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment