Friday, August 30, 2024

August Scrapping

Hi everyone! It's almost the end of August, and for so many it also signals the end of summer. As always, I'm not sure where the time went! I certainly didn't have a lot of time for scrapping, but let me show you the layouts that I did do this month.
 
You know I'm often motivated by challenges to get pages done, and this first layout is no exception. It was made for the One Word challenge at Oscraps, the word being SUMMER. Here's my layout, scrapping a photo from several years ago:
 
 
 
I used a fun kit from a newer designer at Oscraps, Summer Song by Karen Chrisman Designs:


I grabbed this next collection from Natali Design because of the poppies and the hints of yellow and blue colors. It's called July All In One:

 
Here's the layout I made:


The last two layouts I have today are both made with products from the August Color Play collection that hit the Oscraps shop yesterday and are on sale for 50% off through Monday.  First up is a great collection by et design called Life Is Fun:
 

It was perfect for scrapping these photos of my nephews on vacation with their grandparents:

 
I also grabbed this paper collection from Joyful Heart Designs called Color Crush 77:
 

I used it to scrap another photo from that same vacation:


Bundles are always the best value, but as always, you can also pick up the individual packs. The Color Play products are on sale through Monday night, so check everything out HERE, and make sure you come back and see me soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment