Monday, July 8, 2024

Honeysuckle

Hi everyone! Summer is marching on, and Oscraps' Birthday celebration is over. Prize winners will be announced any day now, so keep an eye out if you participated!  We've already just celebrated the 4th of July, so for the moment, we are back in regular time, both in the season and in digiscrapping. I worked with a lovely new collection from Mixed Media by Erin called Honeysuckle:
 

I love the emphasis on growing things and bees, so I used it to scrap this photo for the White Space layout at Just Art Scrapbooking:

The yellow tones also complemented the vintage colors in this photo that I scrapped for the Heritage Challenge at Oscraps:


Your can grab the whole bundle HERE, or look for the individual components if you prefer! Stay cool, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment