Thursday, June 13, 2024

Oscraps' 18th Birthday Party is Here! Sales, Prizes, and a Free With Purchase Mega Collab!

Hi everyone! As I mentioned in my last post, Oscraps is celebrating its 18th birthday this year! That's a significant milestone in the digital scrapbooking world, as the industry is always changing. I first became a member there in 2014 but didn't really get active until a few years ago. Anyways, get the details of the event HERE:
 
 
The forum is where you'll find games and challenges that give you a chance at winning a Prize Package worth $125! See the prize details HERE!
 
In addition to a storewide sale all weekend, you have the opportunity to grab the latest Designer Mega Collab FREE  with any $15 purchase now through Monday evening:


Here's a couple of layouts I made with the collab. I really embraced the bold colors here, although there are plenty of softer tones for those who prefer them: 
 


I hope to see you in the forum and the shop for all the fun! I'll be hosting a challenge this weekend and will post details here, so make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment