Saturday, June 22, 2024

June Challenging

Hi everyone! Oscraps' 18th Birthday celebration has ended, but you can still take part in the birthday challenges until the end of the month and earn chances at prizes! In addition to hosting my own Template Challenge, I took part in some of the other festivities! The Day 1 Challenge of the 18th Birthday event is a scraplift challenge, asking participants to scraplift a layout from the gallery of Vicki Stegall, founder and owner of Oscraps! I chose to lift this layout by Su_Sanne:


Here's my take on it:
 
 
I used Sweetness Page Kit by Mixed Media by Erin, also at Oscraps!
 
 
A regular monthly challenge at Oscraps is Lynn Grieveson's Color Play challenge, and this month the product to use is Pocket Full of Pebbles Digital Scrapbooking Collection, a collab between Lynn and Rachel Jefferies:
 

I love the colors of this collection and embraced the beachy themes for this layout:


Another regular challenge this month is the Page Sketch challenge. We are given this page sketch to follow:
 

Here's my take on it:
 

I used  Butterflies Collection Mini by After Midnight Designs-isn't it pretty?


We're all caught up for now! I've been scrapping more than usual lately because of our hot hot hot weather outside - the humidity just saps my energy for anything physical. We'll see how the coming week goes as we get a break from the severe weather warnings. Next weekend is Color Play at Oscraps, so I'll be back for that if nothing else! Make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment