Friday, May 31, 2024

May Color Play Time at Oscraps!

Hi everyone! It's the end of the last week of May, and that means it's Color Play time again at Oscraps. As usual, the designers came together to create all sorts of coordinating goodies from the same palette. I only had time to grab one product, but I made two layouts with it!  Take a look at Such a Lovely Day by Karen Chrisman Designs:

 
I first used it for this layout that I created for the White Space challenge at Just Art Scrapbooking:
 
 
Because of the challenge requirements, I couldn't take advantage of all the lovely patterned papers in the kit, so I grabbed a template by Karen and made this pocket page:


As with all Color Play weekends, everything in the category is on sale for 50% off through Monday night!

Since we're wrapping up the month, let me show you the other two layouts I got done since my last post.  My oldest daughter just got engaged, and here is a photo of her and her intended on a weekend trip:

 
I grabbed another photo from that weekend and used it for the May Collaborations challenge at Oscraps:


Both layouts were done with Tempus by Lynn Grieveson and Rachel Jefferies, a collection I fell in love with when it was released a few weeks ago:
 

That brings us to the end of my post, as well as the end of the month. Have a good weekend, and make sure you come back and see me soon!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment