Friday, April 26, 2024

Color Play for April

Hi everyone! As promised, I'm here heading into the last weekend of April, also known as Color Play time at Oscraps. The palette this month is gorgeous, featuring one of my favorite colors-purple. I wanted to play with All. The. Things, but real life had other plans for me this week. Let me show you the two projects I did do!

For both of them, I used Sketches 3 Hand Drawn by Christine Art:


I embraced the theme of iris flowers for this layout, done for the Rearrange a Template challenge at Oscraps: 


...and then I used it for the Scrap a Different Size challenge to make this Artist Trading Card:
 
 
As usual, all the Color Play products are on sale for 50% off through Monday night, so I suggest you hop on over to the Color Play section of the Oscraps shop HERE before then! I bet you'll find something you can't resist, and then make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment